Sunday, July 27, 2008

Spray pancakes

Pancake batter in a Reddi Whip-style spray can? Spinning-Jennie doesn't like it.

This reminds me: I just saw an ad for Cool Whip that now comes in a Reddi Whip-style spray can. Mmm...I've always loved the Cool Whip taste more, but Reddi Whip had it all over them when it came to delivery style.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:25 PM

    I got really excited when I saw it is organic. Alas, it has egg in it. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Organic? Greeaaat. However, it is one more can to go in the landfill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watts7:25 AM

    Here's the upside to Batter Blaster (which I've now tried more than once) - for a single person like me it's a heckuva lot easier than trying to scale down a recipe and it keeps in the fridge between uses.

    Pancakes it makes are REALLY light and you have to be careful not to burn them, but overall a thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete