Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pickle Sickle

Now I'm a fan of pickles under most circumstances -- deep-fried at the fair, wrapped with cream cheese and corned beef (also at the fair). But I don't think even I would like a http://www.junkfoodblog.com/Pickle Sickle, which seems to be a pickle-juice popsicle. Ugh.

(Via Junk Food Blog.)

4 comments:

  1. Um, that's alittle hardcore to me too. Then again, I just watched a Travel Channel Anthony Bourdain show wherein he lusted after a bacon-topped doughnut, so I'm sure this concoction will have its fans.

    Plus I live in Georgia, home of the Luther Burger and host to deep-fried Coca-Cola; I'm starting to get used to people's odd tastes. I'm still holding out for all the exotic KitKats we Colonialists miss out on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:48 PM

    One of the new flavors for Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans is Pickle. The other is Sausage. I am not sure why I bought these; I don't like either one. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a lifelong pickle addict, I'm trying to figure out how I didn't invent this myself. Pickle juice is better than Gatorade on a hot day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's very, very wrong, but this sounds delicious to me.

    *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete