7-Eleven has turned a small number of locations across the U.S. into "Simpsons"-inspired Kwik-E-Marts. One is supposedly in Seattle, but I can't seem to find any mention of which one it is. Maybe their Web site will be updated tomorrow.
Update: Dan found the address and a photo of the Seattle Kwik-E-Mart, it's on Denny.
This article tells what cities: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=267510>1=7703
ReplyDeleteLast week a six-pack of BUZZ Cola showed up in my fridge, courtesy of the 7-11 around the corner and apparently there were also Krusty-O's.
ReplyDeletewww.seeyellow.com has a link to the 7-11 site with a list of all the Kwik-E-Marts in the States. Seems odd that they completely ignored all the Springfields, though.
I went to the Kwik-E-Mart on Denny on Monday after work to pick up some cereal and Buzz Cola. It was a madhouse and so much fun! The employees are wearing Kwik-E-Mart outfits. Also, the employees of that 7-Eleven just happen to be Eastern Indian, so they were doing their Apu imitations ("Thank you, come again!) to the hilt, grinning the whole while. It was awesome.
ReplyDeleteI have tried three times to go to the one in Burbank. There is always a line wrapped around the building.
ReplyDeleteThis was at 12:30am.
People love them some squishies.
I've got to go to the Burbank one - it's not far from where I live.
ReplyDeleteMmmm, Squishies...