Or write on the dry-erase wall with a permanent marker!
We had a wall for painting on when I was a kid. None of us ever strayed from the designated painting spot.
I've always wanted this stuff. I generally don't want the stress of owning a house, but one of the few reasons I'd want one is so I can paint up the walls and then mark up the walls!
ThSTD like the blackboard paint, which I like better
This is funny! Growing up, my parents had wallpaper removed and we used it as an art wall in the meantime. They regretted papering over it later on!
There also magnetic paint. It's awesome to have magnetic walls in my office.
Or write on the dry-erase wall with a permanent marker!
ReplyDeleteWe had a wall for painting on when I was a kid. None of us ever strayed from the designated painting spot.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted this stuff. I generally don't want the stress of owning a house, but one of the few reasons I'd want one is so I can paint up the walls and then mark up the walls!
ReplyDeleteThSTD like the blackboard paint, which I like better
ReplyDeleteThis is funny! Growing up, my parents had wallpaper removed and we used it as an art wall in the meantime. They regretted papering over it later on!
ReplyDeleteThere also magnetic paint. It's awesome to have magnetic walls in my office.
ReplyDelete