Sunday, October 22, 2006

Super-early holidays

I'm not one who plans her holiday shopping or other activities early, as anyone who knows me knows, but I did just order my holiday photo cards from Snapfish.

I'm usually not one for plugging purchases, but if you buy before Oct. 24, and use the code EARLY2006, you can get 50% off. My cards averaged 35 cents each! And you set them up online, so you can take as long as you like trying out different photos, backgrounds, wording, etc. Much nicer than rushing into a photo store at the last minute and trying to choose in 5 seconds while a clerk shifts his weight and stares at the ceiling, willing you to hurry up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Snapfish! I use them all the time to share and print digital photos. I also love the feature where you can send them directly to Wallgreens and pick them up in an hour rather than wait for them to be sent to you.