Saturday, December 30, 2006

Dude! Sweet!

Candy Addict's Top 10 Gross Candies. Lisa and I have exchanged some of these, or similar ones, in our gross candy contest.

I know we've had Gummi Maggots, though not White Chocolate Maggots (the scary thing there is that more than one company, apparently, is making edible maggots).

I've definitely bought her some of the Fear Factor candies, and while I never bought the chocolate poop shown here, I did buy her cappuccino-scented cat-poop soap that was so gross she can't look at it.

I've bought Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans a couple of times, and Lisa has bought me the lollipop with the tequila worm in it.

I've never seen the Candy Scabs, but you know I've got to get them now. Sadly, I do not plan to buy a whole case.

Also, how did I miss these Harry Potter cockroaches? Creepily real, almost beyond eating capability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you liked the list! :)

brian