Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Separated at birth

People (or things) who look like major sports logos. (Via Deadspin.)

They think my own Vikings logo is a dead ringer for Hulk Hogan, which, heh, kind of. But I always thought it was more like Thor, or the original Brawny paper towel guy.

The Syracuse Orangeman and the Kool-Aid Guy kinda cracked me up, though, as did the Ben Affleck and Christopher Lloyd lookalikes. Heh.


Anonymous said...

On Conan O'Brien, they sometimes do those segments where they show who will play various political figures in a movie. One time, they showed Ted Kennedy on one side of a split screen and the Kool-Aid Pitcher on the other. I just about died laughing. Sue

Anonymous said...

For the love of all things decent and holy! You must warn a girl before you post a link to a page containing a photograph of Pennywise! I think I need a drink.