Sunday, October 28, 2007

Fair of face indeed

Kelly is a Monday's child -- fair of face, which I can attest is true. Not that I'm biased...

I thought this history of the rhyme was pretty interesting, especially the part about how they invented a new version so all the Wednesday's children out there needn't think they are "full of woe."


I'm a Friday's child (loving and giving) myself and Rob is Tuesday (full of grace). For some reason, I grew up thinking Friday was "works hard for a living," but I think the actual version works out better for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biased or not, that is one beautiful little baby girl. Many MANY congrats. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, Gael. Look at that upper lip!

Anonymous said...

She's absolutly perfect. Congrats! and Best Wishes!

Anonymous said...

She's very pretty. This first month will be alternatively the hardest and easiest month of their lives. Enjoy every minute of it.