Sunday, October 07, 2007

No goal, eh? He was in the crease!

I don't remember this Snoopy ice hockey game from the 1970s, though of course Charles Schulz, being a Minnesotan like me, was a giant hockey fan.

But it seems to me like this is an excruciatingly small ice surface, no? I can't see kids playing this for hours, even back then when we had like two channels on TV. And note how they make the one kid just sit there and watch, since it's apparently only for two kids.

Also, what does the chubby, crabby-looking kid say at the end? I hear "Mhlgpf morhgpsd mrk." (OK, I guess he says "Some kinda hockey player that Snoopy is.")

1 comment:

briank said...

I had this, along with the Snoopy Sopwith Camel Snap-Tite model. It wasn't nearly as much fun as the other lever-operated hockey games of the time, though.