Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Frozen Dead

When I was a kid and we only had five channels, it seemed that "The Frozen Dead" was on every Saturday.

This movie came out in 1967, the same year I was born, and apparently was snorted at even then, for good reason.

It involved frozen Nazis, a beheaded house guest, and most fascinating to little kid me, a pegboard full of disembodied arms that would move when commanded.

In this era of 500 channels, how is it I can't find even one showing "The Frozen Dead"? Truly, our world is poorer for it.


Anonymous said...

You probably already saw this but Marcia Marcia Marcia did coke and dated Michael!

Deanna said...

Where have you gone? :(

New posts soon?

Hope you are well!

Richard said...

Speaking of Dead, has Gael died? I look for blog posts but haven't seen one since 10/7. YIKES! I sure hope she's alright.
Keep the posts coming Gael, we miss you!!!