Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Frozen Dead

When I was a kid and we only had five channels, it seemed that "The Frozen Dead" was on every Saturday.

This movie came out in 1967, the same year I was born, and apparently was snorted at even then, for good reason.

It involved frozen Nazis, a beheaded house guest, and most fascinating to little kid me, a pegboard full of disembodied arms that would move when commanded.

In this era of 500 channels, how is it I can't find even one showing "The Frozen Dead"? Truly, our world is poorer for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably already saw this but Marcia Marcia Marcia did coke and dated Michael!

http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0583563

Deanna said...

Where have you gone? :(

New posts soon?

Hope you are well!

Unknown said...

Speaking of Dead, has Gael died? I look for blog posts but haven't seen one since 10/7. YIKES! I sure hope she's alright.
Keep the posts coming Gael, we miss you!!!