Saturday, September 12, 2009

Snackalicious

Some yummy food blogs I grabbed from Metafilter:

Japanese Snack Reviews
What interests me most about these KitKat reviews are the fact that she says she has yet to review two new flavors. And the flavors are? SPORTS DRINK and VEGETABLE. Man, we thought KitKats in Japan were nuts when we visited in 2006, what with the green tea/red bean/strawberry, but we obviously knew nothing of what was to come.

Knowledge for Thirst
This one just reviews beverages, which actually seems much easier than reviewing foods. It hasn't been updated in a while, but I love how their review of the peanut-butter fudge shake at Sonic really isn't about the drink at all.

Sweet Travel Blog
This one reviews foods from all over the world, but the writer appears to be based right here in Seattle, so I can easily obtain much of what they review. We have an Ice Cream Cruise here? Who knew? But I am a huge fan of Home Cake Decorating Supply.

1 comment:

Orchid64 said...

Hi, and thanks for mentioning my blog! I appreciate it. :-)

One of my new readers found me through you and I found you through her. I'll add a link to your site on my "other links" section and I'll be subscribing to your interesting site!