Thursday, February 04, 2010

I never forgot that pegboard of disembodied Nazi arms

We're discussing our favorite horror movies of childhood over at GenXtinct.

Or I am, so far, I'm the only one to leave a comment, but it's a doozy. I'm remembering my creeptastic childhood trauma movie, "The Frozen Dead," where a Nazi scientist keeps frozen SS guys around decades after the war hoping he can thaw them out. When his niece or daughter or something brings a pal to visit, she gets her head cut off and kept alive. But nothing beats the pegboard of disembodied arms, which all get their satisfying revenge in the end.

Summary and pics here. Trailer below.

1 comment:

Ann (Miss Sweetstory) said...

Every time you bring this movie up I get creeped out. I remember it so clearly that it must have been in heavy rotation on weekend afternoons. Ewww...