Thursday, December 30, 2010

Breakfast for everybody!

Kelly and I made candy bacon and eggs for her daycare New Year's party.

I thought everyone in the world knew how to make these, but judging from all the people asking how to do it, I guess not! The bacon is made of pretzel sticks, the egg white is melted white chocolate, and the yolk is yellow M&Ms. You could use green if you're feeling particularly Seussy.
I wasn't with Rob when they brought them in, but he tells me the teachers started taking photos of them, they were so impressed. Heh.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

How cute! I've never seen these before, and they ARE very impressive. Nice job Gael - Happy New Year!!

Dimestore Lipstick said...

I'm with you--I thought everyone knew these, but when I explained them to my boss a couple of weeks ago, she thought they sounded so cool that she went home that day and made them with her six-year-old. And they were a huge hit with his first-graders play group!