Thursday, December 30, 2010

Breakfast for everybody!

Kelly and I made candy bacon and eggs for her daycare New Year's party.

I thought everyone in the world knew how to make these, but judging from all the people asking how to do it, I guess not! The bacon is made of pretzel sticks, the egg white is melted white chocolate, and the yolk is yellow M&Ms. You could use green if you're feeling particularly Seussy.
I wasn't with Rob when they brought them in, but he tells me the teachers started taking photos of them, they were so impressed. Heh.


Laurie said...

How cute! I've never seen these before, and they ARE very impressive. Nice job Gael - Happy New Year!!

Dimestore Lipstick said...

I'm with you--I thought everyone knew these, but when I explained them to my boss a couple of weeks ago, she thought they sounded so cool that she went home that day and made them with her six-year-old. And they were a huge hit with his first-graders play group!