Friday, June 17, 2011

Seattle book readings

Just a reminder that the first of our two Seattle book readings is this Saturday! I'm kind of terrified no one will come to these. Brian and I will both be at them...his very first visit to the Emerald City!
Saturday, June 18: Third Place Books, 17171 Bothell Way NE., Lake Forest Park
6:30 PM (I feel like this is a weird time...but it is at 6:30 not 7)
We'll have 70s-80s trivia, prizes, snacks, props, will do a little reading from the book and sign books for anyone who wants. Completely casual but would love to see you there.

If you can't make it, there is another one!
Monday, June 20: University Books, 4326 University Way, N.E., Seattle
7 pm (this seems a more normal time)
And again, retro trivia, prizes, snacks, props, a reading and book signings.

Please come to either or both! Bring friends! Relatives, even!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I hope a lot of people showed up.
I would have been there if I lived anywhere nearby.