Monday, September 10, 2007

The Cold War

I love TiVo, but with it, future generations may never know the joy of finding a goofalicious old movie that you'd never otherwise watch, and tuning in because you only have five channels and three of them are showing golf.

As a kid, the movie I most remember stumbling upon was "The Frozen Dead." Here's a much-more-hilarious than it deserves scene-by-scene dissection of the classic film. Nazis! Frozen Nazis! Disembodied arms attached to a peg board and swinging into action! Decapitated pissed-off heads! For a dumb bored kid stretched out on the rug in the den, what could be better?

The cast of "Mystery Science Theater" should have gotten its hands on this one. It was prime beef for their jokes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember watching the movie with the giant spiders all the time as a kid. It was always on when nothing else was. I don't remember what it was called but I think it had William Shatner.