Friday, November 07, 2008

Stunning journalism, a stunning story

Newsweek, MSNBC.com's online partner, has posted the final chapter of their AMAZING tale of the Obama and McCain campaigns. If you ever, even for one second, got sucked into the last two years of campaigning and fighting, you need to read this. It pretty much reinforced my takes on the candidates, but the inside dish is so, so educational and the whole thing reads like the most fascinating novel...but it's true.

Start here. When you get to the end of each chapter, you can start the next one by clicking on its header at the top of the page. Awesome stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I read the articles and found them fascinating regardless of which candidate you voted for. I actually printed them out to read at my leisure and to save for some family members who are tired of election madness right now.