Tuesday, July 19, 2005

On the road again

"Road Rules" has gone on hiatus and may in fact be cancelled. I was always a "Real World" fan more than "Road Rules," but I did watch the first couple of seasons.

Here's one person's list of the top 10 "Road Rules" moments ever. I kind of think this person has an obsession with Susie, but I also totally agree with their choice of the best "Road Rules" moment as when Veronica steals Ayanna's term paper. What a juicy fight that was, and talk about getting caught red-handed.

Also on the reality-TV front: Andy and I pick our favorite summer reality sleeper hits and guilty pleasures. I went for "The Scholar" and "Bridezillas"; he chose "Hell's Kitchen" and "Surreal Life."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only ever seriously watched the first season of Road Rules, but it was definitely memorable. I miss the old-school version where they weren't given enough (or was it any?) money and sneaked into a motel room to take showers.