Sunday, September 11, 2005

Here comes the Bridezilla

I've been watching reruns of "Bridezillas" on WE, because there is no better guilty pleasure.

But while doing a Google search, I found out that a wedding site I really liked, GoingBridal.com, has a confessions board, on which bridezillas can anonymously confess their own Bridezilla sins.

It's like the flipside of Etiquette Hell -- on that site, people bitch about Bridezillas, on GoingBridal, Bridezillas bitch about people. Some of their complaints are justified (the people who send back the response card and add another dozen people who weren't invited), but others are pure Bridezilla material. It's a little like PostSecret for brides.

1 comment:

Copy Editor said...

Wow. I read the one that was all "Why are my bridesmaids too selfish to all get the same hair dye so MY hair is prettier?"

I immediately emailed the last person for whom I was a bridesmaid and thanked her for being so nice and calm with us.