Monday, November 07, 2005

Chocolate toothpaste?


While in Tempe this weekend, we found a cool gift store that sold tiny tubes of Japanese toothpaste that came in 32 flavors, incuding Grapefruit (which I bought), Tropical Pineapple, Indian Curry (which Rob almost bought), Bitter Chocolate, Fresh Yogurt, Caramel, Cola, Pumpkin Pudding and a bunch of others.

I was a little wary when I went to brush with it that night, but you know what? It's not bad! It's actually a really, really light mint toothpaste with a delicate breath of grapefruit, almost too light to be noticed. If you see them somewhere and want to try it out, give it a shot. You can also order it online if you want, but be warned, for $5, the tubes are teeny-tiny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where in Tempe??? I live in tempe and I want Chocolate toothpaste!!!!!