Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Johnny Utah lives!

I have a soft spot in my heart for the movie "Point Break." (KEANU: "I am totally an Eff Bee Eye agent, dude!")

So I was highly enertained to read on Deadspin that there is a humorous (could there be any other kind?) stage musical version. Complete with skydiving!

And the best part: "Best of all, you could be the next Johnny Utah... the starring role of Keanu will be selected at random from the audience each night, and will read their entire script off of cue-cards. This method manages to capture the rawness of a Keanu Reeves performance, even from those who generally think themselves incapable of acting."

How perfect. You'll at least have as much skill in the role as Keanu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I just found out from a friend that I've known since 1993 that his brother WROTE "Point Break!" I cannot believe I've known him for this long without this fact coming to light! I wonder if his brother will go to see this musical? I'll have to ask! :)