Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fast-food fashion

When I saw a Metafilter link to fast-food fashion, I thought it refered to the employee uniforms throughout the years (which would also be AWESOME).

But no, it turns out that McDonald's pushed a LINE OF CLOTHING on an unsuspecting public. As has everyone who's looked at the site so far, I loved the Grimace sweater.

Wow, this is probably the only blog entry I will ever tag with both "fast food" and "fashion."


NYCGirl said...

Is it me, or does the woman in the second picture kind of look like Celine Dion?

Dimestore Lipstick said...

I had the shirt the guy is wearing in that first picture--AND a matching cap. A "gift" from my mother-in-law, who worked for McD's. I wore them as a Halloween costume once.

gretchb said...

just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that i think you are HILARIOUS!! love your blog!
aka the fashionable foodie