Thursday, October 01, 2009

Kit-Kat craziness

I've written before about the bizarre Kit-Kat flavors we found in Japan. Green tea was our favorite, but there were plenty of others.

They've only continued to add to the menu. Scroll down the Kit-Kat section of the Tasty Japan blog and be amazed! I've mentioned before that "sport drink" and "vegetable" were among two of the most horrid sounding flavors. I think I'd like Ramune, if it really tastes like lemonade. Not so sure about lemon vinegar, though. Also, caramelized sweet potato?

2 comments:

Orchid64 said...

In my experience, the most suspect one was the Oshiruko one. It was pretty bad (and I've tried 24 of them so far).

http://japanesesnackreviews.blogspot.com/2008/12/oshiroko-kitkat.html

Quizeen said...

Actually, caramelized sweet potato might be good. There's a candy in Mexico called camote that's essential big chunks of candied sweet potato. It's good stuff.