Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jane Street! Jones Street! PARK AVENUE!

Oh you guys came through big time! No WONDER I couldn't find my lost sign song...it wasn't on "Sesame Street" after all, but on "Electric Company," which I adored as a kid. (Still seems more like a "Sesame" skit to me...I don't remember EC doing that many like this.)

It's awesome! I even remember the hippie bearded cabbie throwing up his hands, all "what can ya do?" I'm definitely going to have to show this to Kelly. And then at the end, the show plays it again with no vocals, and you're supposed to sing along. Is it OK to admit that I did just that? Hooooome sweeeet hooooome!

THANKS!


4 comments:

Deanna said...

Yay! You found it!

Laurie said...

OMG Gael - that's one of those things that has been completely out of your head until you see it again and remember every second of it - which I did. Wow - I can't even imagine the last time I saw that, and it came back like it was yesterday. Excellent find!! Thanks!

Melissa said...

Awesome! I remember this! (And, I would have said Sesame Street too...)

Dimestore Lipstick said...

Oh, WOW! I had no idea what you were writing about. But as soon as this video started, it all popped into my head whole and complete. HOME sweeeeet HOME!