Sunday, June 27, 2010

If I had a million dollars...


Remember that Barenaked Ladies song, "If I had a million dollars"? Anyway, the modern glass home featured in the movie "Chloe" is one that I might just buy if I had a (couple) million dollars. The home is the true star of that film.


It's a real house in Toronto, and if I had jillions of dollars, and a ton of Windex to keep all the fingerprints off the glass, and perhaps no toddler who would completely fall down those unguarded stairs, I would love to live here.

Here's more about the house. And an interview with the architect.

And while this article oddly has no photo, I think this is the same home. If so, the owners are two doctors with teen daughters. Oh, I shoulda gone to medical school. But then again, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses...

1 comment:

Julia C said...

They shouldn't walk around naked?