Friday, December 28, 2007

In the not-too-distant future

Some of the wonderful Mystery Science Theater alums, including Mary Jo Pehl and Joel Hodgson, have joined forces to rip apart some more terrible movies.

I've just ordered their first Cinematic Titanic DVD: "The Oozing Skull." And if that isn't a name for a MST3K film, I don't know what is.

I only wish it were possible to caption MST films. It would be weird, though -- you'd almost need to caption the film in one color and the riffs in another. Which wouldn't leave a lot of screen space to actually watch. But it sure would make things easy to follow.

2 comments:

Finding My New Normal said...

Gael,

Did you know that Mary jo has her own blog now? http://web.mac.com/degr00t/iWeb/Site/Blog/Blog.html

I can't remember how to link.

Anonymous said...

And of course there is rifftrax.com where Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy and others (including Mary Jo!) record downloadable comment tracks to play along with your DVDs.